This class is included in the purchase of a new or certified used APQS machine. Class is open to owners of other brands of longarm for a fee. This class is mainly demonstration as there is a lot of material to cover. Handout is included.
• Skills you need to complete typical quilting projects on your new longarm machine
• Supply information
• Thread and batting
• Maintenance and tension
• Customer contact and consultation
• Different ways to load a quilt
• How to conquer pantographs
• Basic custom quilting skills like border designs, blocks, stitching in the ditch and more
• Business tips
Location: Katydids Quilting Studio
Cost: Free within one year of the purchase of a new or certified used APQS machine, $200 for non APQS owners or APQS owners who purchase from a private party.
Dates: Saturday April 22nd, 2017. Classes are from 10am – 4pm. Lunch is included. Attendance is limited, reserve your spot today. Call or email Patty to reserve.